Friday 11 June 2010

recipe #37

Hello everyone!
Thank-you for all the lovely entries last week!
The top 3 for last week are.....
1.JLJ Design
2. Jill
3.April
Well done ladies! Grab the tag above for your blogs!
The winner of last weeks recipe and GDT for July is......
NADELL!!!
Congratulations Nadell please email me (mleppard06@aol.com) for details of your prize.
This weeks prize is a choice of 2 digital stamps from the Crafts 4 Eternity store!!
To be in with a chance of winning you must include ALL of the ingredients of this weeks recipe.
RECIPE #37
1. Use the sketch
2. Include some strawberries
3. Add some lace


DT GALLERY
Here's another yummy DT Gallery!!! Hop over to the girls blogs for more inspiration!

GDT Marianne

Pinky

Faye

Keeley

Michele.S

Suzette

Andie

Michele
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh thank you for picking me in your top 3 ladies!! Jill x

JLJ Designs said...

I'm so excited to be in the Top 3! Thanks for another great challenge.

Jennifer

Margreet said...

Sorry I entered earlier today with a complete not to do card for this challenge (when Marianne mentioned on my blog that she missed the lace and the strawberries I saw my mistake)....I hope this one will fit!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Beautiful DT creations and great challenge.
Crafty Chris x