Friday 24 September 2010

R#52 - Lavender & Lace

Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you all for sharing your Autumn Harvest cards with us last week, they were fabulous :)

R#51 TOP 3
1. Meg
2. Jean (2)
3. Dawn Frost
Well done ladies! Please grab the badge above for your blogs.

R#51 Winner chosen randomly
MELISSA CRAIG
Congratulations Melissa!! Please email me (Michele) at mleppard06@aol.com to claim your Crafty Sentiments digital stamp.

This week prize is a selection of 25 stamped images.
(may vary slightly from the photo)

RECIPE #52
1. Use the sketch
2. Use the colour Lavender
3. Add some lace


DT GALLERY
Sadly this is Joyce's last week with us, thank-you so much for joining us this month and sharing your beautiful cards.xx

GDT JOYCE

Michele.S

Pinky

Andie

Michele

 
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a lovely sketch, thank you girls, dt work gorgeous. Debbiexx

Melissa Craig said...

I won! Oh thank you so much!! I will email you after I've had my coffee. LOL

I love the sketch and recipe for this week's challenge. I will definitely have to play along.

dj1952 said...

I enjoyed your sketch, you may however notice that my card doesn't quite look the same. I hope that it is alright that mine is more representative. The Eifel Tower is the long piece going up on the left; the cafe & people are the image; the cafe awning is the scallop; the moon is the half circle, and there is a circle stamp just to the left of the top of the tower; finally the lace is the curtain on the large window, as well as the lavender flowers. I think your DT did some awesome cards. I look forward to coming back. Thanks